[DeTomaso] Mech vs electric oil pressure gauges

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 20:25:34 EDT 2007

I prefer mechanical.  I'm sure it's accurate, and it responds quicker.

It's slightly less "safe" having the oil in the cockpit, but I'm not too worried about that.  I try to keep enough tools in the car to remove the gauge, though, should the line get punctured while I'm away from home.

I'm not saying I'm right.  That's just my preference.

Will.