[DeTomaso] Donut Derelicts on Saturday Oct. 6in Huntington Beach @ o'dark hours

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 12:40:02 EDT 2007

Motorheads,

  Rain or shine I will be back at DD in HB tomorrow morning with the Pantera.  Steve "Irish" Donegan is bringing his new ride down so lets be 'representin' tomorrow. I don't want to hear any more of the usual Socal Pantera/TPOC owner slacker excuses (I.E. it was raining, I slept in, my engine is out of car, I'll ride my vintage bike, I'm in the 11th year of restoration or I have a car show, mommy said I couldn't go, etc)...you show up last andyou buy donuts, my kid has a rugby match, etc).

  For lurkers or anyone running for political office (you reading this Hillary?) this would be a good time to talk to motorheads about your political agenda  as it relates to automobiles ;-]

  Directions:
  Exit Magnolia South toward ocean) and DD is in a non-descript parking lot at "Magnolia and Adams" on left side of street.

  Time:
  O'dark hours until +/- 8 (breakfast at Magnolia Cafe afterwards)

  Date:         Saturday October 6, 2007

  Get there early for a parking place

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing