[DeTomaso] Who is going to be at WOT long enough to needFancySchmantzy Race Oil? 6- PANTERA OIL

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Oct 4 15:09:22 EDT 2007

If you're admitting that the technical content is there, but not in the form
you'd like, then let's take that argument off the table.  But then I must
conclude that you won't join POCA because the publications aren't pretty
enough.  That in itself is a criticism of all the hard work that Jack, Mike
and others are doing because the publications are as high of a quality as
the limited market, relative lack of advertising and volunteer workforce
will allow.  You're voting with your dollars and expressing your opinion and
that is your right.  I'm just expressing my opinion may be hurting the
feelings of some very dedicated people by saying that the POCA publications
aren't high quality.   IMHO, the POCA staff is doing an excellent job
working with the limited resources they have.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505