[DeTomaso] Tom " il consigliere" DiIulio

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 3 21:08:54 EDT 2007

You're very welcome my friend. While I DO remember you daydreaming about
being in prison, I'm glad I was able to stay your very certain
incarceration a bit longer. Weren't you in an episode of "OZ"? Now THAT
was a feel-good family show!
Tommy D

(and god help me if I mistyped his name)

TPR's consigliere Tom yet again conquered the beaurcratic nightmare of
traffic enforcement to buy me another few days of freedom.

A big pubic thank you to sweet talking Tom!

David (cheated the gov out of a big buck.75 haha)