[DeTomaso] Wheel bearing issues - edited to where it makes a little sense

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Wed Oct 3 18:37:23 EDT 2007

proper end play on Corvette axles is about as involved as doing preload
on a Pantera. Both require a press, dial indicator and a handful of
shims, or in the case of a spacing sleeve a lathe sure helps in trimming
the sleeve to a proper length. Having done both, they each require about
the same time and care to insure a proper outcome.

Fred T.