[DeTomaso] Wheel bearing issues

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 17:55:14 EDT 2007

Fred, you are right when you talk about acceptable.  Both preload and
end play techniques work.

    It is a matter skill and mostly time to do what Timken told me was
the techniquethe bestof time and skill if someIn my prior discussions
with the Timken techs, they don't push the preload technique for general
use for the reason I gave.  The end play technique provides acceptable
results The reason that the Timken folks gave