[DeTomaso] mangusta 1118 / Dick Ruzzin

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 3 01:06:05 EDT 2007

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, now let me give you mine.

Robert Shewchuck called me long distance when I first got my Pantera,
and learned I needed to replace the fuel filler hose on my L model.  For
almost an hour, we chatted, very cordially, and he explained the best
method for installing the rather tight-fitting hose.  His instructions
and guidance were very helpful.  Robert is a different sort, and it's my
impression he's not a bad person.  I may not agree with all his ideas,
but as another deTomaso owner, he has provided some good information as
well.  But that's just my impression.

Asa  Jay
<and then again, there are plenty of people who don't like me either>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1973 Pantera L 5533