[DeTomaso] mangusta 1118 / Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 21:38:11 EDT 2007

Dennis,
Thanks for the information.
Robert Sewchuck is a crybaby all right. He is also rude and only thinks of
himself. He was so worried about the fact that he was the only one who knew
about his "special situation" that he called me on the phone to make sure that I
really understood the gravity of his misfortune.

His first three words were insulting. Upon not hearing what he expected in
return he took the cowards crybaby way out and hung up. Certainly a paragon of
virtue and charity.

I was already tired of talking to him anyway.

Dana should be congratulated for doing something that no one else has, start
a site that includes
practical technical advice for others.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin.
DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell: +313-300-9558