[DeTomaso] the first day (NUTS!)Wheel bearings

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Oct 2 12:06:08 EDT 2007

I double checked my notes in the spare parts cross reference and I stand by my claim that the LH side of the car has a RH thread. I will however double check this when I jack up the car next time. It's highly unlikely thet your spindles have switched sides as the steering arms only go on the correct spindle. However, if your spindles have an unused mounting hole for the steering arm/caliper mount there's what could have happened.

Tomas