[DeTomaso] More 8MA-1118

robert boise at qwest.net
Tue Oct 2 09:18:44 EDT 2007

Mangusta International wrote:

  Robert,

  We are sorry for the confusion, therefore 8MA-1118 has been completely

  removed from the Mangusta International site until further research
bears
  fruit.  Your three previous attempts for contact were certainly
ignored, as
  the text was so general the messages were assumed to be spam (Over 50
emails
  per day arrive, most are spam). Thank you for your input regarding
1118 as
  well, as we did not have this complete history.

  Because our site is completely "volunteer" and free of charge, the
accuracy
  of the site is limited to owner feedback and our personal research.
  Thousands of private dollars were invested in this site, with no gain
  intended other than to serve the car enthusiast for free.  Please
accept our
  apology for the inaccuracies, and we hope you understand how incorrect
info
  can sometimes slip through.

  The last information we had from the most recent seller of 8MA-1118
was that
  it was for sale in Missouri as a low mileage 1970 California car; the
images
  of your car were incorrectly provided to us.

  In the future, please feel free to provide any specific images and
  information regarding your 900 series car, as we are sure that the
Mangusta
  community would enjoy the details.  The 900 series cars are quite
  interesting since there were many small manufacturing variances early
on.

  Thanks for your feedback,

  Dana Hansen
  www.mangustainternational.com

apology accepted
additionally though you need to remove from
the picture gallery
Yellow Fever
Yellow fever 002
Red Show Goose
Historic Car Show
And in the Mangusta Registry
any reference to 632
you need also to contact Google so a picture of My
car does not appear when you google 8MA-1118
Thank You!
then......the only remaining question is Who? sent you the
bogus info (and my picture link) as being 8MA-1118?