[DeTomaso] Idiot drives Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 219 MPH onpublic road - Autoblog

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 16:41:45 EST 2007

Many years ago in the Saleen, I was sharing a "testosterone moment" going through 580 in Livermore when a CHP entered the onramp. I went past with the speedo reading 155 mph. Needless to say, I got pulled over. He wrote the ticket for 75+++ and told me very clearly that if I took it to court, he would tell the judge how fast I was really going. Good thing he never saw the Corvette!

asajay at asajay.com wrote:  HAHAHA,

I passed a State Patrol car this morning. Speed Limit 60, me going
60, him going 55. Once I passed him, the freeway was nice and clear
ahead of me with no other traffic. Funny how nobody else passed him
though. :)

Asa Jay

Quoting Mark McWhinney :