[DeTomaso] Cam Question

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Nov 15 16:16:45 EST 2007

Dan,
     The carb is a Holley 750 double pumper with mechanical secondaries,
#4779.  The intake will be Scott's dual plane to match the CHI 3V-225 heads.
The exhaust includes 2" header tubes into 2.25 exhaust pipes into PI's flow
thru mufflers.  At some point after I get the car back on the road,  I would
like to upgrade the exhaust to 2.5"  or maybe even 3".  What would narrowing
the lobe separation angle do for me?  I am also waiting on the heads as well
as the intake.  I hope to have the engine ready to go in December and be
back on the road in January.

Thanks,
Art