[DeTomaso] Grp 4 tail lights

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 09:47:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/10/07 10:08:24 AM, rimov at charter.net writes:

> Ok, Where on earth can the all red Gr4-Style Carello Taillights be had as
> seen on Bud Williams car featured in Profiles this quarter. I want a set.
>
>>>I've never seen another set like those.   Personally I prefer the amber
turn signal....

Well Mike,

Until I saw Paul's post, I had one NOS set of the all red Carellos sitting in my garage.
They are now soon to be on their way to Paul, along with a set of rebuilt housings.

For those who prefer the red/amber/clear GRP 4 tail lights, I am still the one to see.

I can provide Altissimo or Carello rebuilt housings and lenses.  I also have NOS lenses
and housings from time to time.

Larry (selling, and stashing the $$$ for Winter upgrades)