[DeTomaso] Grp 4 tail lights

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 00:46:41 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/10/07 10:08:24 AM, rimov at charter.net writes:

> Ok, Where on earth can the all red Gr4-Style Carello Taillights be had as
> seen on Bud Williams car featured in Profiles this quarter. I want a set.
>
>>>I've never seen another set like those.   Personally I prefer the amber
turn signal....

> Would like a set of his headlights too.
>
>>>They are stylish but quite ineffective.   He used the high beam (only)
from a late 80's GM product (I think Camaros and trucks used the same lights),
meaning that he has sacrificed having any available high beam (because he angles
them down to function as low beams only).   Although I have no proof of this,
I happen to believe that these small lamps throw out considerably less light
than high-quality stock-sized round halogen lights like my Cibies.

Of course the optimal solution would be small-diameter HID lights, such as
those offered by Kirk Evans....