[DeTomaso] Need Fuel Tank Shop - Pulling Fuel Tank for EFI fuel mods

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:12:31 EST 2007

In preparation for the EFI one of the mods is pulling fuel off the bottom of the tank. Ideally I would like to find a shop in OC or LB that can both fit and weld on a 1/2" pipe fitting as well as re-coat the tank afterwards.

If you have a shop you have used in the past and can recommend let me know. If they are FAA certified so much the better.

Thanks,

md

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing