[DeTomaso] Driving Gloves

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 12:39:13 EST 2007

The one I have now from Byers/Precision Pro-Formance is tight and is a well built unit.
  this may be a 2nd or later generation of something similar I bought through Hall 10 years ago but the hub kit I have now is well built...wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else.
  md

JDeRyke at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 11/04/07 9:14:26 AM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:  snip....  >...buying the Precision ProFormance  quick-release hub and MOMO steering   wheel....>    Dennis, do you notice any play in the wheel with that quick-relesse hub? Most   I've tried have a little slop in the quick-releases splines, which gives a   funny feel. Curious- J DeRyke

 See what's   new at http://www.aol.com

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com