[DeTomaso] Electrical Grounds, Volts of Confidence Modification, and Pantera Electricals

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu May 31 11:19:48 EDT 2007

Regarding the braided cable, Napa has a nice piece for about $12. Item#:
PHI9150

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470
<http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=PH
I&PartNumber=9150&Description=Battery+Cable+Grounding+Strap>
&LineCode=PHI&PartNumber=9150&Description=Battery+Cable+Grounding+Strap

Indy

Dave