[DeTomaso] Pantera Power Distribution Diagram

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed May 30 19:05:26 EDT 2007

Based on a suggestion and input drawing from lister Lee Farrell, we  have
created a single page diagram of the total power distribution for the  Pantera.

This diagram shows the interconnection of the battery, ammeter,  alternator,
battery direct power, power controlled by the ignition  switch, power
controlled by lighting switch, and the connections to all fuses.  This diagram will
enable everyone to get an understanding the  basic Pantera power distribution
system.

The diagram, in PDF format, is available for download from Mike  Dailey's
Pantera Place site as file

If you find any errors in the diagram or have any suggestions for
improvements, or if you have any suggestions for additional diagrams, let Lee or  me
know.

My thanks to Lee Farrell and Mike Dailey.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com