[DeTomaso] FW: Free 351M/400M intake gasket

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 30 22:22:53 EDT 2007

Forwarded from Mike Drew:

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:20 PM
To: DeTomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Free 351M/400M intake gasket

Hi guys,

Years ago I purchased a 351C valley pan intake gasket from Summit.  This
past
weekend I went to use it and discovered Summit goofed and sent me a
351M/400M
gasket by mistake.  When I phoned them, they agreed to send me the proper
351C gasket (which I got today), and they told me it was more trouble than
it was
worth for them to take the 351M/400M gasket back, so I could just keep it.

I need a 351M/400M intake gasket like a need a hole in the head.  I know
there are a small number of you who are building monster motors based on
this
setup.  Anybody who wants this gasket for the price of postage is welcome to
it--please contact me off-list.

Cheers!