[DeTomaso] MSD Symtoms

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon May 28 13:42:53 EDT 2007

 I think this is right--when you figure the price of going to MSD figure what the price is for two of them.? I suppose it's OK to have only one if you don't mind getting stranded and flatbedded, but that could be very unpleasant and expensive on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of nowhere 200 miles from home.

Someone also said the MSD goes to single spark mode at some RPM.
What RPM is that?

Has anyone ever done a dyno test to determine if the MSD really adds anything but unpredictable breakdowns?

Jim