[DeTomaso] Durango vs. the real world

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu May 24 08:26:33 EDT 2007

Correct you are!  I remember all the folks that BBQ'd me in the great
"wing or not" debates a couple of years ago.  All the winged chainers
are a great source of shame for me.

As far as the other points? Wrongo. Plenty of Z06s here, a few Vipers,
ONE Pantera, curously - 3 Kirkhams.  The new fad in town is building
your diezel for drag racing - I hear them all night long, kruising.

Yes, we are a community wound around our history - the effing steam
train still runs (carries kalifonians/texans to a mining town 50 miles
north to buy rubber tomahawks and chicken feather head gear), cowboys,
indians and tourists.

David, zip code EIEIO, and no wings.

PS:  few ricers, little crime, and a "traffic jam" means it takes 11
minutes to get home instead of 9.

Quoting LaurieFerrari at aol.com: