[DeTomaso] Durango vs. the real world

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 08:39:54 EDT 2007

the effing steam train still runs (carries kalifonians/texans to a mining
town 50 miles north to buy rubber tomahawks and chicken feather head gear...

It's not kalifornians/texans, it's kalifornians/TEXANS! !.  I plan on riding
that train in July.  Save me a rubber tomahawk.  Can you buy Lone Star beer
there or do I have to bring my own.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...thanks for reciprocal right to carry rights so we
can shoot at road signs along the way. :)