[DeTomaso] a/c condenser fan motor

Jim Gray jim.gray at wnlic.com
Wed May 23 09:07:19 EDT 2007

I tried three different fans while trying to improve my AC.  The test is to
see how many sheets of newspaper the fan will hold against the back grill
while running.  I bought the "high speed" fan from a vendor, a high-dollar
SPAL from another source, and the original stock fan still had more pull.

Your results may vary.

Jim "loves the yellow fan" Gray