[DeTomaso] a/c condenser fan motor

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 09:42:12 EDT 2007

This is good info. Thanks for sharing Jim.

  I imagine any number of shops that specialize in electric motor repair could rebuild the
  original fan motor. Although, that may not be the case if parts are made of unobtanium.

  Has anyone had their original fan motor rebuilt?  If so, by whom?

  Cheers!
  Garth

Jim Gray <jim.gray at wnlic.com> wrote:
  I tried three different fans while trying to improve my AC. The test is to
see how many sheets of newspaper the fan will hold against the back grill
while running. I bought the "high speed" fan from a vendor, a high-dollar
SPAL from another source, and the original stock fan still had more pull.

Your results may vary.

Jim "loves the yellow fan" Gray