[DeTomaso] Deck Lid thingee needed

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 13 01:09:00 EDT 2007

I have one from my early '72 I was going to sell on ebay, but you should do
what I did and get a new, one-piece, square latch (I got mine from Pantera
Performance) which prevents the deck from shaking side to side like the
original, round piece you describe.  It wasn't expensive and seems to work
well.

Chris