[DeTomaso] Dash Bulbs- Another dead horse....

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed May 9 17:40:19 EDT 2007

OK,
Just returned from Kragens (same as Checker Shucks...), looking for Sylvania/Osram 2825W2 bulbs for the Goose guages. They have 2825somethingelse.... bayonet mount like Ford dash bulbs for decades now...1969 was first I believe.

Without having to change every connector.... where have youse guys been finding the correct "push-n-twist" lock version??  I think I need about 10 of them to do all the guages....

Thanks,
Steve