[DeTomaso] Dash Bulbs- Another dead horse....

redvobra at aol.com redvobra at aol.com
Thu May 10 17:17:44 EDT 2007

  From the Wiki:
  LED's from Autometer come in Amber (3287), Blue (3286), Green (3285) and Red (3284). Direct replacement for the stock bulbs and much brighter. Note: If using LED's, be aware that your gauge dimmer will not work. Autometer sells a LED dimmer (9114).  Swap those 3watt bulbs for some 5watt. Sylvania 2825 (w5w) is the equivalent to XENON-A7742 from Ford
 -Chris