[DeTomaso] Vegas

Myron Zadony mzadony at fleetresponse.com
Thu May 3 15:42:35 EDT 2007

"Deteriorated fuel stabilizer" isn't that an oxymoron?  I thought you put
fuel stabilizer in, just to do that!! I paid $2900 to clean up a 73 XKE V12
because it had "gelled fuel stabilizer" from the previous owner.  Tank
cleaned, Soft lines replaced, hard lines reamed out, electronic fuel pump
replaced, all four carbs rebuilt, & a new set of 12 spark plugs installed.
That sucks.  Myron the other guy from Cleveland.