[DeTomaso] Tri Power for 351C

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Tue May 1 23:21:47 EDT 2007

Dude, this intake is RARE.  I was told by a Ford expert once that only 10
were ever made.  I saw the intake alone at a swap meet once and they wanted
$2500 for it.

But as for benefits.  It is kind of like a 6 barrel with progressive
secondaries.  The center carb is a small primary and the two outer carbs
make a large secondary.  Econemy, Response, and power.

Dave "still like efi" D