[DeTomaso] Vegas (or, What I did on my spring vacation) LONG

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue May 1 22:54:20 EDT 2007

Art

You are one of those great personalities it was a joy to meet at the Fun
Rally.  Obviously, you were exercising discretion in your post and not
disclosing that you were traveling at speeds that most small airplanes
cannot achieve or sustain.  You were living life on the edge and thankfully,
it was only your engine that expired!

Here's to the fastest documented speed in a Pantera that I am aware of by
any individual not on a racetrack or Open Road Race.

Well, there was D-Man who bested it - but he didn't live to talk about it -
or for that matter, finish those sandwiches.

JT