[DeTomaso] Removing Tach and Speedo Needles

Jim Cain jwcinvestment at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 23:41:29 EDT 2007

Bill,
I chickened out and took the guages to a speedometer shop. For $40.00 he took them apart and will reassemble and
 calibrate the speedo when I'm finished installing the new LED's(adding 2 per guage), changing the faces, painting the inside
bezels and painting the needles. I just didn't want to risk screwing them up.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Jim Cain