[DeTomaso] FYI Hot Rod Power Tour

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Mar 21 10:34:03 EDT 2007

Cleveland, Ohio (March 2006) Known for its long-standing dedication to hot
rod enthusiasts, Mr. Gasket Performance Group continues to show its support
as an Event Level Sponsor of the 2007 HOT ROD Power Tour.
The seven-day, seven-city HOT ROD Power Tour kicks off its 2007 event in Mr.
Gasket's hometown of Cleveland, OH on June 2. Going into its 12th year, the
HOT ROD Power Tour is expected to draw more than 55,500 spectators to view
nearly 3,200 participating hot rods.

"We are thrilled about being an Event Level Sponsor at this year's Hot Rod
Power Tour," said Dennis Rogers, Executive Vice President of the Mr. Gasket
Performance Group. "Mr. Gasket has its roots in the hot rod business, and
that's still a big part of who we are. We're a company built by enthusiasts,
for enthusiasts, and we're happy to be able to show our continued commitment
to our customers at this renowned event."

The tour route will include stops in:

Saturday, June 2: Cleveland, Ohio
Sunday, June 3: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Monday, June 4: Racine, Wisconsin
Tuesday, June 5: Springfield, Illinois
Wednesday, June 6: Evansville, Indiana
Thursday, June 7: Memphis, Tennessee
Friday, June 8: Little Rock, Arkansas

Mr. Gasket's Hot Rod Rig and personnel will be on-hand at each of these
events to provide product information and recommendations, and display our
hottest new products.

Mr. Gasket has grown from a one-man operation, selling gaskets from the
trunk of a sedan at local Cleveland racetracks in 1964, to a multi-faceted
international powerhouse today leading some of the industry's strongest
brand names: ACCEL ignition, ACCEL/DFI Digital Fuel Injection, Hays
Clutches, Lakewood Suspension and Safety, Mallory Ignition, and of course
Mr. Gasket.  These race-proven brands have earned us a legendary reputation
in the marketplace as an industry leader in quality and high performance.

For more information on Mr. Gasket products, including the latest
instructions, new product information, catalog, and dealer look-up, please
visit our web site at  www.mrgasket.com