[DeTomaso] Tech & Registration - New Silver State ORR web site address - don't be a slacker!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 22:03:33 EDT 2007

ORR Racers,

  Justin just reminded me the old SilverState website was down. The "new" site address that works is www.sscc.us  I just pulled it up and its working.

  If you have any questions on tech or registration check the new site.  If you have any questions let me or JB know. If you can speed illegally in a Pantera while you juggle a cell phone and a latte then you can also drive your Pantera LEGALLY anywhere from 100-200 MPH. Don;t make me send JB over to your house to pick up your keys.

  Don't be a slacker.
  Don't blame your X-wife
  Don't blame your mommy
  Don't say you drive that fast every day ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com