[DeTomaso] TPOC Temecula Wine Run 3/24

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 01:28:41 EDT 2007

Attention DeTomaso fans in Southern California.  Next Saturday, March  24th,
TPOC will once again guide a tour of the Temecula Wineries with the option  of
antique shopping for the non-drinking crowd.

Here's the breakdown on next Saturday's Wine Run:
The Team Pantera Orange County group will meet up at Donut Derelicts  (Adams
& Magnolia) in Huntington Beach at about 8:30am and will depart at  9:00am
sharp.  We will proceed down 405 fwy Southbound to 5 fwy  Southbound.  We'll take
Hwy 74 "Ortega Highway" through the hills into Lake  Elsinore.  Then
Southbound 15 fwy to Rancho California Road off  ramp.  Head East on Rancho California
Road up the hill to the  wineries.  Make a left on Calle Contento and arrive
at the Pinnacle  Restaurant on the Falkner Winery property 40620 Calle
Contento Temecula, CA  92591 (arrival time approximately 11:00am.  We have a
reservation  for 50 people and will call the restaurant Saturday morning with a final
count.  Lunch will begin at approximately 11:30am.  If you are going  to meet
up with us somewhere along the route, please RSVP to me _WLHPANTERA at aol.com_
(mailto:WLHPANTERA at aol.com)  so that I may give the  restaurant a more
accurate count.  Your lunch cost will be approximately  $20 per person (plus alcohol
if desired).  Wine tasting ranges in price  from $6-$10 at most wineries.
Tours and premium tastings are available at  additional costs. If you do not wish
to go wine tasting, there are many  great antique stores and other sights in
Old Town Temecula.  We are  welcoming all Panteras and Pantera friends from
TPOC, POCA and P.I. to this  event. Following lunch, we will have approximately
3 hours to tour as many  of the 20 area wineries as the participants wish.
Then back down the  15 fwy to the Adler's Pantera Groves in Fallbrook for
dessert.  This was a  very fun event two years ago and we anticipate another success
 next Saturday.  I hope you can make it. Again, please RSVP  to me if you are
going (especially if you are not starting at  the Huntington Beach kick off
point).
Bill Harris
Team Pantera Orange County