[DeTomaso] Paint Code Pearl White for factory GT5-S

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:06:35 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Has anyone ever been able to locate a verified paint code and manufacturer
for the mid-to-late 80´s Pearlescent White Panteras?

Kirk Evans?

I dug out my factory parts book, which lists paint codes for the factory
paints for '71 through '74 Panteras. But it specifically says that for the
codes for cars with a VIN of 9000+ should contact the factory for the paint
codes.

It's a kind of special white - with hints of pink and purple - it is far
from a refrigerator white. When someone drilled a hole in my door a few
years ago the shop was unable to find an exact match.

Anyone have any data?

Thansk!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/