[DeTomaso] Rear View Cameras, Radar and Laser Detectors, and Other Pantera Driving Assistants

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 11:16:28 EDT 2007

REAR VIEW CAMERAS:

  Also, Ron Demaderios (zcremator at comcast.net) is thoroughly familiar with micro camera
  systems. He mounted a camera in/behind his license plate with the lens mounted in the "o"
  in "California" on his rear license plate. He also can tell you about various options for
  screens. He had one screen mounted on his dash between the tach and speedo pods. The
  screen had it's own little pod that resembled the two on either side, and it looked like it
  belonged there. Anyway, Ron can point you to sources for inexpensive color cameras and
  monitors.

  Also, here's a license plate frame camera I stumbled onto last week:
  http://www.roadmasterusa.com/backupcamera_vr3.php

  RADAR & LASER DETECTORS:
  Valentine One is supposed to be the best. The company was founded by the guy who
  developed the Escort, which previously was the best. Google "radar detector review" and I'm
  sure you'll find some info. At a minimum, check out the Valentine One website:
  http://www.valentine1.com/

  Let us know what gear you ultimately go with.

  Cheers!
  Garth