[DeTomaso] so what was the CA car bill?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 18:09:29 EDT 2007

Hey Cal,

        Wanta talk about corrupt politics, let's talk about Chicago.  They liked JFK so well in Chicago that they had to put voting booths in the cemeteries for the dead folks to vote, LOL.  I've heard for years that in the Mid West and the East, you don't learn the rules and follow them, you get to know the local power broker, and swap "favors".  We actually may have more honest governments in the West, just a little flaky?

        At some point, maybe people will realize that a society will not remain affluent when individual character is no longer valued.  But then again, when the libs finally achieve the collapse of our society, think of all the cool cars you will be able to buy cheap , just won't be able to drive them.

  Ken

Perry Lindsey <nckzck at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Very true Cal, but can you drive your Pantera year round now like you used to be able to in California? I guess there is good and bad everywhere. I simply wish we could get decent politicians in Kalifornia.

Perry

C Eus wrote:
Not to "diss" my fellow Kalifornians but I noticed that my blood pressure dropped several points when I moved out of state from CA to MI. Unemployment is high but the smog check nonsense is not existent out here!

Cal #2428

Message: 4