[DeTomaso] so what was the CA car bill?

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 17:38:37 EDT 2007

Very true Cal, but can you drive your Pantera year round now like you used to be able to in California? I guess there is good and bad everywhere. I simply wish we could get decent politicians in Kalifornia.

                                              Perry

C Eus <markushgroup at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Not to "diss" my fellow Kalifornians but I noticed that my blood pressure dropped several points when I moved out of state from CA to MI. Unemployment is high but the smog check nonsense is not existent out here!

Cal #2428

Message: 4