[DeTomaso] Engine Oil Analysis / Willow Springs Update

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 12 02:06:01 EDT 2007

Donny,

I cut up the oil filer and saw allot more of that gold sheen.
I also tested the fuel pumps and they seemed fine.
I don't see how to remove the roller lifters so I'm saving that for
tomorrow, as well as bench testing the oil pump.
I wonder if it would hurt anything to crank the engine over with the
pushrods and all removed? If I still hear a noise I know I'm pulling the
block.

Dan