[DeTomaso] Busted motor mount bolt help needed

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 20:39:22 EST 2007

I remember an old time machinist having this problem on some motion picture
camera equipment and more importantly, I seem to remember someone on the forum
 having this problem on a different bolt.  Someone, maybe Jack, will have a
better idea.

You at least would have to pull the mount off the car to get access.   Didn't
someone suggest welding onto the remaining part of the bolt and then
unscrewing it?  Somebody chime in here.

Richard Mosier ( I can't weld very well )
3714
http://www.aol.com.