[DeTomaso] ULTIMATE windshield wiper mechanism source

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:47:07 EST 2007

Stephen,

Finally got around to digging through the boxes and found the old wiper
motor; Part # is 75664F, 12V 14W and looking at the gear it is stamped 95
degrees. I'm not sure if 75664F will automatically give you the 95 degree
sweep or whether various sweeps are available in that part #. I did find
reference to different suffixes A through F, which could be the sweep angle
differences or park locations. The same 75664F part number came up for a
Triumph TR6 and I'll keep digging to try and find a better reference and
source.

Julian

thanks all - ok, if i have this correct, while the power window motor gears
and
the headlamp motor gear have been reproduced in bronze, the wiper motor has
NOT
- ok, so i am back to my original quest - Julian is assisting on the UK side
see if he can dig up any further on the correct Lucas part number for this
gear
- Jack, we did do the 180 degree thing, turns out that the gear rotates a
full
360 (or else we did something in addition incorrectly, because the motor
still
got hung up) - Mikey D...I will photo and log the journey to finding a
replacement nylon gear and will be sure to pass it along to everyone - many
thanks again, stephen