[DeTomaso] Center console clean out

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 30 22:46:58 EDT 2007

CAUTION:  This is -not- for the squeamish (like those who don't drive
their Pantera in the rain)

I have had zero problems with mice in my Pantera since we moved into the
new house.  (the one we built a few years back).  You see, our cat
(feline cat, as in versus dog), likes to sleep in the Pantera.  Yes, IN
the Pantera.  Occasionally she gets into the garage while I'm working
there and stays when I'm done.  I leave the windows rolled about
half-way down so it doesn't get stuffy inside the car.  Some time later
in the evening, I go back to the garage, wake her up from the passenger
seat and she comes in the house.

So in a very real way. . . she earns her keep. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA