[DeTomaso] ZF on eBay

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Tue Jun 26 13:28:59 EDT 2007

The ZF, on ebay shows a winning bid of $5,500.00. I'm not sure but I think
the seller ended it early. Seems kind of low compared with previous ZFs I've
seen sold. I don't know anything about the ZF. I thought it was
interestingly low priced compared with others. Anyone know why?

Here is the copy:

For those in the hunt for a near perfect   ZF  5 SPEED DETOMASO/PANTERA
GEARBOX YOUR SEARCH HAS ENDED.  Up for auction is a  ZF  25 - 2 serial
number #9181. I have owned this unit for 8 years. I purchased it for a
special project that went on the back burner.  I feel it needs to go to
someone who really needs a good one...This is it.  The unit is without any
damage, stone chips, scraps, or visible wear and tear.  It turns without
effort and is very very tight..no slop. It comes with its bell housing, a
new throwout bearing, new studs, and misc parts.  The ID plate is virtually
new. No fading, scrapes, dirt, grease. mud etc. I will take the unit and its
parts to the local Dallas  ABF/Yellow/Roadway shipping dock for pallet
shipping . Shiping is at your expense. Dock to Dock is the cheapest way to
go. If you put it on a pallet the shiping company will not put anything on
top  of it!!  Local inspection is encouraged..call brad at  214 354 4611

Indy

Dave