[DeTomaso] Pilot bearing

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Tue Jun 19 22:29:01 EDT 2007

I just installed a needle pilot bearing that I got from Dennis Quella at PPC
(don't know if it's the same as Wilkinson's). I called him specifically to
ask this question and he said that they are sufficiently greased from the
factory - no need, or possibility (due to the seals), for further packing. I
just put a thin film of axle grease on the input snout and reinstalled the
trans.

Doug Kelm