[DeTomaso] wiper motor wiring

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Sat Jun 16 15:52:34 EDT 2007

I have the wipermotor out of #2293,and checked what color is connected where
and hope this can be of help. Place the motor the way its mounted,and look
in to the motors connector.The one single horisontal pin on top,shall
receive the black wire,the pin nearest under that on the left side,shall
receive the blue,and under that on the left side,the brown wire.Top pin on
the right side shall receive the orange wire,and finally the green under
that,also on the right side. :)

Øyvind Bakken
Norway