[DeTomaso] on an on and on and on...

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 03:22:33 EDT 2007

Yes, it's a product of the mail agent. I find that all of my messages to the list from my Yahoo mail account run on endlessly on a single line. I reported this to Dave Bell last year thinking there was a problem with the list software and he did a bunch of testing and found that it was my mail agent, and most web-based mail agents (if I recall correctly). Interestingly, my gmail account does not have this problem. Nor does mail from Microsoft Outlook, so it's not just the evil empire.

  Good night!
  Garth