[DeTomaso] on an on and on and on...

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 21:43:07 EDT 2007

Please explain why MD's posts go on and on (not necessarily in  content but
in physical length)  ..... no scrolling or what?  It is so  difficult to read
them as I have to move the cursor way to the right again and  again for each
line.  I know it's something in the set up, but  what?  Others' posts aren't
that way except an occasional one from Ken  Green.  Congratulations Doc on your
marvelous accomplishment!  And  btw, congratulations to you too Ken, on your
recent marriage.   Wishing you much happiness always!

Re:  Doc Abe Averages 118 Mph at Bonneville 100 Saturday-  Congratulations
Doc!!!!!