[DeTomaso] Charlie on the hook again....

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jun 13 02:05:10 EDT 2007

Sorry, I slipped my fingers on the key....

Isnt the wiper motor of the Pantera one Lucas thing that "never"  fail?
Even if no service, greasing, is performed for 30 years.
I wouldnt blame the Pantera electrical for beeing bad, of course an old
system fail oor at least some singlle part of it. It is a VERY  simple basic
system using a lead from the battery to a switch out to the blub, no more
no less. Where can it go wrong?

Most problems I have seen is people fabricating jumpers for some reasons,
or overheated ground leads fro whatever reasons, that melt a number of leads
close to it.

A common problem is that all leads out at the front and rear lights is
oxidating
to black from moisture, maybe we can blame the sockets from the time. I have
newer seen a proper fix of this problem, only jumpers and the like.

Goran