[DeTomaso] Charlie on the hook again....

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Jun 13 02:16:08 EDT 2007

The windshield fluid pump on top of the white bottle is Lucas, but the
windshield wiper motor is Ducillier.  The wipers do fail, but I think that
is due more to the old grease in the cable than to motor failure.  Also, the
electrical contacts in the wheel well get very dirty and wet.  This was mine
before I cleaned it.
www.Portata.com/panteraadventure/images/wipermotor.jpg