[DeTomaso] Charlie on the hook again....

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 15:42:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/12/07 12:08:25 PM, rgg at gregorycook.com writes:

<< I thought the ignition and turn signal switches were European Ford?  >>

The German-built Capri used the same Ford ignition & turn signal switch as
the '71-75 Pantera. Who originally built them, we dunno,  And those parts were
different than the switches used in the English-built Capris of the same
general period. I am not surprised to find the wide-body Panteras of the '80s used a
third type. Welcome to the world of hand-built Italian cars.....
what's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>